Monday, June 14, 2010

Connor Is 6!

Today is Connor's birthday. I can't believe I have a 6 year old. He's getting so big and smart and capable. It is sooo fun to watch this kid grow. He's going to have a busy week so I'll be posting more but for now here's the events of his birthday...

He started out the day by having some surprise donuts for breakfast (that was his chance to blow out candles today since his birthday party is this weekend).

He happened to be born on Flag Day and his class had a party to celebrate. I got some festive necklaces for him to give to his class to help celebrate his birthday.



I snagged a picture with him and his teacher Mrs. Rumovicz while I was there too. She really has been awesome with Connor.

We went to the park, played with friends and then this evening he got to choose his favorite food for dinner (waffles) and open presents. He got a solar system puzzle, Darth Vader and General Grievous action figures and a Star Wars swim suit. If you haven't guessed his party will be Star Wars themed!

I think he really enjoyed his day.

No comments: