Friday, May 18, 2007

My Mother's Day...

This is a cute Connor story. My sister and her hubby brought my mom and I breakfast in bed on Mother's Day. Amazingly they brought it to me at 5:45 am (our days here start with the birds and the sun starting to rise calling at about 5:30 which of course wake up Connor). Unfortunately for me, I was already up when they brought me breakfast because I was changing a diaper. So anyways, they bring me breakfast at this crazy hour. They brought some pancakes and sausage with syrup in a cup on the side and some juice. Connor talked to me about what they brought and why. They he for some reason decided to try and step over the tray that the breakfast was on and in the process sat in it. Syrup was everywhere! It was so funny. Little things like that just remind you that you are a mom every moment and you just love your kids for trying to be sweet and it all blowing up in the process.

No comments: