Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cutie Pies

I thought the boys looked cute today so I thought I'd do a photo shoot. These are my happy boys! I am so glad they are part of my life!

Here's Haydn in all his cuteness! I love those big brown eyes! He's taking a few steps now and then but mostly he just stands. He's got great balance and can stand for minutes even with a toy he's manipulating in his hands.


Cute Connor! He did something (I'm not telling you what) that he thought was hilarious and I got a bunch of candid laughing shots of him. He's got such a great laugh-it makes me want to tickle him all day!

Here's the boys playing hide and seek in the curtains. Normally I don't allow this but Haydn was loving it so much I had to take pics instead.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Jenn! I miss you! How are you? I have to say that I love your new hair cut. I think I might try and make it to sacrament tomorrow so hopefully that works out. it will depend on how often and when lincoln wants to eat tomorrow. I love these pictures of your boys. I can't wait to see everyone again.