Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Connor Lost His 1st Tooth

Another step forward...Connor lost his first tooth last Fri. Sept 11th. He was at school eating his snack when it happened. I packed him a yogurt and he couldn't get it open with his hands so he tried his teeth and voila! He got to go to the nurse and she gave him a little necklace that looked like a tooth that held his tooth inside. He was beaming when he got off the bus to show me. Last night he lost tooth number two, so now he has a double hole in his mouth. He's got a cute toothless grin, that's for sure. By the way, he has some attachment to his teeth and he won't give them up to the tooth fairy. He cried when I tried to put it under his pillow. I think he's finally coming around to the idea though and he's writing the tooth fairy a note right now. He wrote (spelling by himself too)...
"I HAV 2 TETH FAR YAU DER TOOHT FIRE CONNOr I WONT SUM MONI AND CANDE"
We'll see what happens now!


1 comment:

Katie said...

Connor is such a cutie! Tell him thanks for calling me to tell me about it!