Thursday, December 03, 2009

Tristan's Stats

Our little baby is growing up. He's 4 1/2 months old already. A week ago I took him in for his doctor check-up and he was 15lbs 7.8oz and 24 3/4in tall. He's almost in the 75th% for both. He's still VERY much Mommy's boy but he's starting to like Daddy too. I think he's the sweetest, calmest little guy-as long as I'm around that is. He LOVES baths, being changed, patty-cake with his feet, his brothers attention and all the milk he can get. He recently started an I-don't-need-you-to-rock-me-to-sleep phase which I can't complain about. Sometimes if he won't calm down when I know he's tired I'll lay him in his bed and he konks out happily. I love his sweet smiles!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Wow, Ben better watch out or Tristan's going to be bigger than by the time he meets him.