Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Happy 27th Birthday Jenn

I got to be queen for like a week! Scott couldn't wait to give me my birthday present so I got it the day it came in the mail last week...A Kitchenaid mixer! I've been making my own bread this year (that's one of my goals) so this mixer has really sped up the process! AND of course it's great for all the baking I love to do! I was so thrilled! Then Sat. Scot threw me this really awesome flavor tripping party. Don't know what that is? Look up miracle fruit on the web and check it out. It's totally cool! He also made me a fabulous chocolate cake with 4 layers of chocolate orange ganache and topped with chocolate fudge frosting, flakes of chocolate and a cherry! Sounds to die for? IT WAS! Then yesterday...my actual birthday I got sung to many times, had birthday cards made for me by my boys and got more cake! Friends called and dropped by too--that was so nice! Thanks for all the thought from my friends and family! It meant a lot.



1 comment:

Katie said...

I love how both the boys have their tongues sticking out while they're making your cards!