Thursday, March 18, 2010

1st Piano Lesson

I've been struggling to find something to challenge Connor since he's so far ahead in school right now. Since Connor is such a good reader I thought we could start an instrument now. So, Connor had his first piano lesson today. He LOVED it. His teacher is our Bishop's wife and she is also the Primary pianist so he knows her well. We really like their whole family, my kids love theirs and vice versa even though there's a big age difference. After his practice he asked me multiple times if he could hold his piano binder. When I would ask why, he'd say, "just because." When his Dad came home he had Scott sit and watch him practice his first assignment. Yeah for piano!!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

That's awesome! Do you guys have a piano? You should take a video of Connor playing.