Tuesday, April 06, 2010

The Force is strong with this one...

Star Wars is "THE THING" at our house right now. Connor is Obi-Wan Kenobi and Haydn is Anakin Skywalker, his apprentice. Even Tristan has been named R2D2 (I think he sounds more like a Wookie though). I can't tell you how many times I tie capes around them in one day. Haydn is constantly telling me that he is Anakin Skywalker and asking if I am Padme or Obi-Wan Kenobi. Scott is obviously getting a kick out of the whole thing. The boys anxiously await their father's return home in the hopes that they can watch more Star Wars or play Star Wars on the Wii with him.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

haha I LOVE this! Your boys are adorable - and so smart! I remember watching every Star Wars movie with my little brother while wearing capes and lightsabers! Awesome!