Friday, January 28, 2011

Our Igloo

We built an igloo to celebrate the most snow in one month EVER recorded! We have a had I think 5 snow days(1-2/wk) since Christmas and more snow is on the way! Our driveway is getting narrower and the banks around it are as tall as me almost! CRAZY! I'd been complaining (not quite the right word) about not seeing a true New England winter yet! Here it is! Our igloo is family sized with a kiddie pool as our roof and a tarp for the door. It only took Scott and I 9 hours to complete. It's awesome and luckily it just keeps getting stronger with every storm!



1 comment:

Natalie said...

You guys have gotten so much snow! Scott and I were both saying how happy we have been here ha ha! We have had a really warm winter:) We thought we would miss the snow, but we don't at all! Anyway I will totally get those pattern, well link in case of the night fury to you. I just wanted to say that when you print of the pattern and cut it out make sure you make it bigger! I would maybe add an inch and quarter all around for every part. Also sorry I haven't gotten back to you about the heritage party! It has been a crazy month! Lets talk soon!