Monday, June 20, 2011

Connor Turned 7!

Connor turned 7 last week! Wow 7! He's such a big boy! Tomorrow he graduates 1st grade! I'm feeling old! Anyways, he had a great family party. He got some great presents, his favorite is probably the watch that his Grandma gave him that he is OBSESSED with. He asks me all the time what time things are supposed to happen and he sets timers on his watch. Here's some pics of his big day and a video of his birthday wish (this is the best part, we can't stop laughing about it!)






What's he into these days? He's obsessed with the Wii, specifically Super Mario Bros. lately (Haydn is too). He loves swimming, biking, baseball, and soccer. He LOVES to read and sometimes even asks to bring a book to a friends house (in case he gets bored). He's unfortunately getting a little bit of an attitude and starting to think he can make his own rules, YEAH! Mostly he's a great kid though and we love him! I can't believe it's been 7 years!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh there is no way he is 7! That makes me feel old and i've kind of just realized how long it's been since I've seen you! What a handsome boy!