Thursday, September 22, 2011

California Here We Come...

I've been playing single mom for about 3 weeks now. Scott started a job out in CA about 2 weeks ago and is loving it. Today we finalized plans to move into a townhouse in Beverly Hills. I'm here in CT still hoping to find someone to rent or buy our house before we leave. Crazy huh! We are all so excited to go and it makes it even more real to actually have a place to move into. YEAH! The funniest part is Bolton, CT and Beverly Hills, CA are about as polar opposites and you can get! We are so excited to have a winter without piles of snow. Haydn wasn't so sure about that idea. I had to reassure him that Santa will know it's Christmas there even if it doesn't snow.

Here's a little catch-up of what we've been up to in these past crazy weeks...

We went at the end of summer to a celebration at the library for the summer reading challenge. The kids got their face painted and snacks. It was really fun.



While the big boys are in school Tristan and I like to play outside. He LOVES to be outdoors. He pushes his little car around everywhere. He also likes to ride on the back of my bike He even tells me which direction to go and if I turn toward home he starts saying, "NO, NO, NO! That way!" This is one morning when he found a caterpillar.

Connor started playing soccer this fall. He loves it. His favorite position is to be goalie or defense.


Tristan likes to bring a ball and kick it around while we watch practice.

3 comments:

lnkmom said...

What the heck!?!?!?!?

Wow that is exciting news! Good luck with the move! I know moving is hard and being w/o a husband with 3 kids while moving is even harder (been there, done that!).

I'm super excited for you guys!!!

Katie said...

I am going to call you tomorrow I hope! I want to hear details!

Nika said...

I know how you feel! Moving from Wake Forest, NC to Scottsdale, AZ was total culture and weather shock! Good luck.