Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Archer at 2 weeks old

I had to take a few pics of my little Archer today while he is still little.  He's 2 weeks old today!  I took him to the doctor and was told what I had been dreading to hear...he's growing!  He gained a pound since our last visit and is now at 8 lbs 6 oz.  I know it's a good thing, I just wish he'd slow down a little!




 And just for fun...here's what 5 years does to a sweet little baby...
Archer is the sweetest thing EVER!  He tolerated a big trip to see my family with flying colors at less than a week old(we had to go to a funeral).  He sleeps about 5 hours at night so I only have to get up once to feed him.  He hardly cries.  He's has some periods during the day when he's very alert and calm and he just checks out his world.  He's very loved by all of us!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I miss you guys! Archer (and Haydn) are so cute!

Katie said...

These are really cute and I want to see some new ones to see how much Archer has grown...I miss you guys!