Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mother's Day

I had a nice Mother's Day.  Connor gave me a nice letter and a flower pen and notebook.  


 Haydn created a map for me that included the wrld full of osines(world with oceans), the USA, Texis...
a Blac Hole, plannit plootoe, and...
 Afrucu(Africa).  He also gave me a dollar from his allowance!  He had been telling me for weeks that he was going to give me a dollar and he was so proud to.  He made me a nice card in primary too.
 Scott got me a nice jewelry box too and made me a pancake dinner We have church early, and an infant that is up too early for him to have done breakfast in bed unless he wanted to get up at 5am to get it ready.  I let him pass on that one, dinner was fine!
Here's me and my 4 little boys.  I'm the luckiest mom in the world!

No comments: