Saturday, June 16, 2012

Creative Haydn

Haydn has had his creative juices flowing lately.  The other day he found a box in my room and asked it he could have it.  I came down and saw him punching holes in it with a screwdriver.  I was told they were airholes.  With a little direction we turned it into a robot.  He and Tristan colored it.  Later Haydn also painted it.
The next day he wanted a hat to go with it.  He got the idea from a Curious George episode, hence the tall yellow hat.  Again he and Tristan colored in and covered it in stickers.  I also helped him cut a door into it so that he could put snacks in it and lift the flap to get what he wanted. He tried to explain what he wanted but ended up showing me the show so that I could do it exactly how George had.  Here he is showing off all sides of his creation.



Another afternoon Haydn's goal was to build tall crazy towers.  I love this kid and his imagination!

No comments: