Monday, September 24, 2012

Beautiful Beach!

Another fun day at the beach with friends.  Scott buried these guys in the sand.
 Haydn and Tristan enjoying a snack at the beach.
 I brought bubbles and Scott did bubbles with the kids hour like 45 min.  It's so easy because the wind blows the bubbles for him.  Nothing better than bubbles at the beach!  The boys and their friends LOVED them.


 Scott got adventurous and took Haydn and Tristan boogie boarding on his back.  Unfortunately this was the only pic I got before my camera died for the day.  I wasn't ready and had to take it in a hurry, hence the nice strap in the picture too.  Scott is an amazing Dad.  He boogie boarded with Connor for much of the day.

We love having the beach so near.  If the weather is nice on the weekend, which it ALWAYS is, that's where we are!

2 comments:

Katie said...

I kinda envy all the beach fun you have, and your California weather! I am so NOT looking forward to an Iowa winter...

Natalie said...

I want to live on the beach... Such cute kiddos you have there:) Miss you guys!