Sunday, December 30, 2007

Connorism

Yesterday (Saturday) was a great day. We took a day trip to Boston with Jenn's father and sister (Susie). Jenn, the boys, and I went to the Boston Children's Museum (highly recommended!) while Jenn's dad and Susie walked the freedom trail. We also drove through Concord, MA on our way home, where we saw the Ralph Waldo Emerson home, the Old Manse, and some other sites (albeit in the dark and mostly from the car). Pictures will, I am sure, be forthcoming.

As we were driving home from Concord, I said something to Connor (I wish I could remember what I said!), to which he replied, "What's THAT supposed to mean?!?" I then told him, "Connor, you're adorable!" He said, "Don't call me 'dorable'!" What a nut!

1 comment:

lnkmom said...

So cute! It sounds like Kate. She is always asking David, "Daddy why you saying that?"

We will be checking out the Children's Museum on your recommendation!