Monday, January 28, 2008

Like Father...Like Son

I knew it would happen one day...why do kids try to grow up so fast!? Having Scott for a Daddy, it comes as no surprise to me that Connor is fascinated by computers. We have been going to a new library recently, since we moved, and there Connor discovered computer games. It just so happens Santa brought him one for Christmas. He loves to play his Clifford computer game. It's very educational too. It teaches letters and sounds and has word and letter games. I try to make it an activity for him and I to do while Haydn is taking a nap. Unfortunately, that has backfired a little bit since now Connor keeps trying to convince me that Haydn has "tired eyes" and needs to go to sleep (so he can play his game of course)! What a sly boy. Like father...like son...

No comments: