Saturday, March 29, 2008

Connor and Jonah

Connor had such a good time when his friend visited last night. I had set up our tent indoors so they could have a fun space to play in and they played hard until bedtime. They made some awesome things with our tool set together. Scott helped them make a cool robot. Then they got to sleep in the tent. I knew it would take them a while to settle down so I was patient and let them have their fun. They had flashlights with them and I could hear them talking and giggling and even singing together(Ba Ba Black Sheep). I love little boys. Connor and Jonah have so much fun together. An hour and a half after I had turned the lights off they were still going strong, so I tucked them in again. Then I laid between them and we read a book together. Afterwards, I turned out the lights and told them it was really time to go to sleep and they did- 5 Minutes later they were out! Cute kids!

No comments: