Saturday, March 29, 2008

Connor Caught Me

The other day I was having a bad day. There was too much to do, too little time, and an unhappy Haydn through most of it. Connor wasn't listening as fast as I wanted him to so I snapped at him a couple times throughout the morning. As I was making lunch, I was trying to get him to do something and for everything I would ask him to do he would ask "Why?" Haydn was screaming in the background because he was hungry and I was getting no cooperation so I yelled again. Connor looks up at me and disgusted says "Mommy, you need a nap! You are being grumpy!" Thanks a lot Connor. I tell him that when he acts like I was so I guess I deserved it. It was a wake up call even though he got sent to a corner for talking to me like that. The rest of the day was better. I hate it when my 3 year old has to call me out on my moodiness.

1 comment:

lnkmom said...

Oh, Jenn! Sorry you were having a bad day. I love what Conner said to you, he's very wise!