Monday, May 19, 2008

Law School Graduation!

Scott graduated on Sunday May 18th, 2008! It was the perfect morning! Graduation was awesome. The boys were well-behaved. My Dad and Mom got to come too. As the ceremony started I got this overwhelming feeling and almost started crying. I can't believe law school is over. Scott has worked so hard and we have grown so much over the last 3 years. I am so proud of him. Scott was all smiles too, giddy almost! Connor was so excited to see his Daddy graduate (although the actual thing was a little boring to him). Haydn couldn't get enough of Scott's tassel as you can see in the photos. Congratulations honey! YOU AMAZE ME! The boys and I are so lucky to have you!

2 comments:

lnkmom said...

Yay!!!! Congrats to Scott and your family! I can't believe you have been here for 3 yrs and now you are done with school. Glad all went well!

mindy said...

Congrats!! I remember when Charles graduated and it was awesome. I can't believe it's been three years already.