Friday, October 23, 2009

Updates

This little guy is an angel! He's such a little talker! He loves to coo and smile, ESPECIALLY for Momma! Anyone that knows Tristan knows Mommy is his favorite person! YEAH for me! Not so fun for Scott when I leave! He's getting better though. He's getting more on a schedule and much to my delight he's sleeping though the night! He's still a little chunker...with great cheeks to prove it! He's really starting to play with things when we sit him in front of toys and he's holding his head up good too. His brothers are in love with him. He especially likes talking to Connor. Haydn likes to get in his face a little too much sometimes. Haydn, lately, has also been being a big help in waking a sleeping Tristan up if I leave them unattended. He just wants to love on him though. My sister, Susie, got to make a quick trip to meet Tristan a couple weeks ago too. It was great to see her.

No comments: