Friday, October 23, 2009

Updates

Connor is just growing up too fast. He's missing 2 teeth, as you already know. He's the smartest kid in his class (in my humble, objective opinion, of course!). He's really progressing with writing and drawing (learning to take his time)! He's sure he's in love with a little girl named Holly. The way he goes on about her cute smile is just priceless. He came home almost in tears today because she wasn't at school and he missed her. He's loving his soccer team, the Red Dragons, with Mommy as the coolest coach ever (how many more years can I be cool? I gotta take it while I can!) His newest trick...he's mastered the two wheel bike...just in time for winter! He's so proud of himself. He's a really good brother and helper to me too. An all around awesome kid. I couldn't be much happier!


No comments: