Saturday, January 23, 2010

Haydn's Sick

So...I mentioned earlier that Haydn has been feeling bad lately. He's had flu-like symptoms on and off about 5 times in the past month and a half and this week he was throwing up on Monday and Wednesday again. The strange thing about all this sickness is that no one else catches it...just Haydn. All week he's been so NOT HAYDN(oh boy that's fun)! He's got NO appetite. He whines constantly. The good part is he is VERY cuddly! Anyways, I had ENOUGH and I was thinking maybe it's not a virus since it's not being spread. I took him to the doctor yesterday. The poor thing has a double ear infection. This is the first ear infection that we've had in our house. We are hoping this thing has just really thrown his body out of whack and that now he'll get better and stay better with some antibiotics. The doctor also wanted me to try to cut out the dairy and see what that does for his system. So, this week I'm attempting to cut out milk...this could be an interesting change! Any tips out there are welcome.

1 comment:

Analia and Co. said...

so sorry to hear that! Belly had one once and it was not fun! Let me know if I can help in any way.