Monday, August 16, 2010

Tristan's 12mo. WCC

Our Little Mr. T. had his 1 yr old check up today. And the stats are...23lb 6oz(50%), and 30 3/4in tall(70%). He's really the sweetest boy. He'll give me the biggest smile EVERY time I say his name. He still LOVES his momma like nothing else (which I LOVE)! He has a favorite blanket that he'll cuddle with if you give it to him. His favorite toy is any ball he can find. He'll pick one up, throw it, and crawl after it over and over and over. If he throws it to me and I roll it back he'll throw it back me to do it again. He's gonna be our ball player. He's started using a sippy cup and he loves it and now that we are back from vacation I am weening him for good. He OBVIOUSLY misses me though and it's been hard to say no but he's doing ok. The biggest news is that he's starting to walk. He'll randomly catch his balance on things and let go to stand on his own and then take a few steps at a time. We just love this little guy!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I miss that kid and his smile! He is so cute!