Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We're home!

We are home now. It was an interesting trip back. I had all three boys by myself along with 3 carseats to check, 6 bags to carry on (3 rolling and 3 smaller bags), 2 5hr airplane rides (one a red-eye) and a 2 hr layover. I have to say it sounds pretty bad but it went almost as well as can be expected. The boys were well behaved and all of them slept during the red-eye(restlessly but slept none-the-less). I did have my drink spill into one of my bags and get peed on more than once thanks to Tristan but other than that I was proud of my boys and we made it home.

The morning before we left I took this picture of all of the 5 grandbaby boys on my side of the family. We have yet to have a girl, but we think my brother will bring a little girl into family someday since my sister and me aren't having any luck.

No comments: