Thursday, August 16, 2007

Grandpa's House

We went to my Dad's last weekend to let the kids catch-up with Grandpa! We had a great relaxing time. We spent some time at the lake near my Dad's house first...We all tried out the kayak! It was pretty fun.We let the kids go swimming in a little kiddy pool as well and then jumped on the trampoline. The boys found it great fun to be all wrapped up in their towels and be bounced around together. They were laughing hysterically!
Connor is ALL boy! He loves any game you can play with a ball. He must have really enjoyed playing baseball with Grandpa because he announced to me today that he was so excited that he was going to play on a baseball team tomorrow. Oh boy...I better start looking for a team quick, he didn't give me much notice. I can't wait to see what this boys aspirations will be.

No comments: