Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A "Relaxing" Week

Scott quit his job last week so he could have a week off to recharge and be with us before school starts again. It has been so fun and CRAZY around here since then. He had his first "real job" interview in Washington DC last weekend. Who knows what will come of it. He got home late Friday night.

During the day Friday I went with a friend to her families house. We had great fun. My friend, Andrea, has a baby boy, Spencer, a couple months younger than Haydn. Her mom has 4 year old twin boys that Connor had a blast with so it was a fun outing while Scott was gone.
Sunday night we had friends over for dinner and games. Monday we had a new law student get into town so he came over early for breakfast and then we helped him find an apt. We went to a law review Bar-BQ and baseball practice Monday night. Connor is so into baseball now! He loves pitching and hitting and even tagging the runner with the ball. This may be his sport! Scott helped our friend move in Tuesday morning. Then we decided to hit the mall and see what the had for tax free week. Scott got some new pants (if you haven't noticed he was drowning in his old ones!) and shirts and I got a cute shirt too. Connor got some awesome Lightning McQueen shoes! Today we are going to have a Bar-BQ with some neighbors and the missionaries. It should be interesting and fun. It seems like it's been Go-Go-Go! Not really the relaxing time we thought of but even better!

Connor went to K-mart with his Daddy today to get some things and he came back so ecstatic. He was so peppy it was contagious. Scott got him a baseball mit and ball! It has some Velcro action so he can catch everything which, of course, makes him thrilled. He also got a little bat and a remote car(I think this was more a toy for Daddy). Connor was talking a mile-a-minute telling me everything they got and did. I love it when he stutters because he's trying to talk so fast! It's so darn cute!

Our little Haydn is 6 months old and an official crawler. If he wants it, he will get it. He rocks on his hands and knees but he's perfected a little army crawl. He'll be chasing Connor in no time! He's been a little sick with a cold the last couple days and that's no fun. He is such a smiley little guy though.

Last night Scott and I had a tickle war. Now, if you know me you already know who won. It lasted for like half and hour. We were laughing so hard together. I just wanted to announce publicly that I am just so in love! I am so HAPPY! I have 3 beautiful, wonderful boys in my house! Yes, that leaves me a bit outnumbered but I couldn't be happier. I love how our little family is turning out!

No comments: