Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Connor's Great Ride

Connor is such a firecracker! He talked with Grandma the other day and she asked him if he had ridden his bike to the park. I told her that it was a little far and up hill the whole way there and I didn't have the courage to try it yet. Well, the power of suggestion is real! The next day Connor decided he wanted to ride his bike to the park. When asked what would happen if he got tired he said he'd just keep riding! So, we gave it a try! Off we went. By the way, he's on this really BIG Lightning McQueen kick because of his new Lightning McQueen shoes that, of course, make him super fast everywhere he goes. So on that ride not only was he as fast as Lightning McQueen...he WAS Lightning McQueen AND I was Sally. If I referred to him as Connor he would correct me every time. Every time we stopped and started again he would start up his engine and ask me if I started mine. Then he would speed ahead til I told him to wait up. While going super fast he would randomly, but frequently, shout out "KeerChow!"(a Lightning Mcqueen phrase if you haven't seen it). It was so cute. Boys are too fun! Anyways, we made it all the way to the park and back with no problem (almost 2 miles). It was awesome! I'm so proud of him and he was awfully proud of himself too!

Also, his newest word is "Fusterated"(frustrated). If he gets upset he'll say, "I'm fusterated with you Mommy!" and give me a great frustrated look! He's very expressive in his facial expressions! Don't know where he gets that one!

No comments: