Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Princesses Party


Connor went to a birthday party today. Not just any birthday party...a birthday party for two Princesses. Everyone was supposed to come in Princess or Knightly attire so we had some fun with this. Well actually, I think I had more fun with the dress up part than Connor did but he did ok putting up with it. We got him a red robe and a sword at the store and Connor and I made a crown. He looked SOOOO adorable. When we went shopping for presents Connor found some flowers and told me,"Mom, Katie loves white flowers!" so, of course, we had to get some. My little prince showed up all dressed with two bouquets of white roses (the princesses are twins) in his hands. HOW CUTE! He got to do some really girly things like make necklaces and bags. He was actually a natural at making a necklace but he wouldn't wear it when he was done. He said he made it for me...THAT'S MY BOY! I did finally (he was tired) get him to pose for some glamor shots with one of the twins, Katie. They were being too cute together...just look for yourself.

The reason he was tired was because he was up late while at the Father/Son Camp Out. From reports Scott and Connor had a blast. I'm so glad I have such a great husband that takes the time to spend time with our kids. Our boys adore their Daddy. Haydn wanted to go so badly. He was crawling around after Scott while he was trying to get everything ready to go. He almost even got out the door only to be foiled by me.

2 comments:

lnkmom said...

Thanks Jenn!!! I'm glad he had fun. We love the very first pic of Conner and Kate!!! What a heart breaker. Thanks again for comming.

lnkmom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.