Friday, June 27, 2008

Big Bed Troubles

Haydn has been sleeping in his toddler bed these days. For the most part, I can count on a little trouble getting him to stay in bed but he eventually gets it. He's had some funny things happen though. Yesterday at about 4 am I heard frantic screaming from the boys room. I went to Haydn's bed and although I heard him clearly I couldn't find him ANYWHERE. Finally, after searching all over his bed and the room, I knelt down and found a foot. He apparently had fallen and rolled under the bed and was trapped. As soon as I pulled him out and laid him down he was out--seriously as quick as snapping my fingers he was out again. Then last night Connor came downstairs about an hour after I had put them to bed and said, "Mommy, Haydn is sleeping so funny you have to come see! He has his feet on the floor!" Here is what we found... I love finding both my boys in silly sleeping positions. They are both such wiggly sleepers.

1 comment:

Jenny G said...

This is so funny, and what makes it even better is that Connor actually came to tell you about it. Cute.