Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Big Beds For Big Boys

Here come the big boy beds! Connor just turned 4 and is growing like a weed! We had talked about getting him a twin bed at the end of the summer when we actually have steady income but then found this awesome bed frame! Someone was going to throw this awesome race car bed out so we snatched it up and Connor is THRILLED! I love how you can put your child in a bigger bed and all the sudden the seem small again!
Since Connor moved out of the toddler bed I decided to see if Haydn is ready for it. He's already climbed out of his crib before and instead of waiting for him to do it again I thought I'd at least see if I could get him to stay in bed. Well so far so good, I'm happy to say. Last night I sat by his bed for about 5 min laying him back down every time he sat up. When that didn't work he just laid there and kicked his feet around and played with the rails until he fell asleep which took another 10 min. At nap time today I sat by the door and had to tell him to lay down about 5 times and then he fell asleep within about 10 min. Looks like he might be ready! I can't believe I have to take the crib down again! Last time I did that I cried, I guess we'll see what happens this time.
So here are some cute pics I took while they were napping soundly today...



No comments: