Monday, June 30, 2008

Pool Blast

We are having soooo much fun now that the pools at the local parks are open for the summer. It is so refreshing to play in the cool water on a hot day. The pool we go to has a great mushroom-like waterfall in the middle that is really awesome! Haydn is quite the little dare devil! He can run in and out of the waterfall, crawl on his hands and knees and sit in the water up to his neck all with no fear. He frequently takes plunges under the water, because his body isn't big enough to withstand the water throwing him about in the deep parts, but it doesn't phase him AT ALL! I'll help him up and he'll immediately want back down and go back to what he was doing. I've even seen him fall under and get himself up before I could get there. It amazes everyone watching! Connor can stick his head under the water and keep his eyes open to see where he is going now too. My kids continue to be water babies! Sorry there are so many pics. I took over 200 at the pool today. The boys were being so cute I had to make myself put the camera down!

No comments: