Friday, October 10, 2008

Boating With Grandma

We went out in a boat yesterday morning with Grandma. Connor had been begging to go since he saw the boat in Grandma's garage. He finally talked Grandma into taking the morning off work and taking us on a boat trip. Connor LOVED it as expected. Haydn had a slow go at it but was perfectly content between Mommy's legs, just not sitting by himself. Connor didn't want to stop and he especially liked being in the boat with Grandma. While riding with me he kept saying, "Ok, I want to ride with Grandma again!" I guess he thinks I'm not as experienced even though I thought I did fabulously well controlling the boat. Today we took the kids to the beach today and enjoyed high tide. I love Haydn's face in the last pic where he's freaking out because a little too much water is splashing into his pool. GOTTA LOVE HAWAII!





No comments: