Saturday, October 11, 2008

Boogy Boarding

Here's my little surfer dude. Connor wanted to bring a boogy board to the beach and try it out today. He did pretty awesome and most of the time LOVED it. He was really brave too and would fall off but get back up. He did take a couple of bad dives while being helped by my sister (just the luck of the waves) but after some convincing and remembering the fun he was having he chalked it up to my sister's incapability to help him and tried again. Whatever works! He determined he likes the small waves better.

On the other hand, today was not Haydn's day. He got on the boogy board, at first, on his hands and knees. He wasn't happy but he was ok. I brought him all the way in to shore with a wave. He decided then that this was NO FUN. He cried/whined pretty much the whole time at the beach. He didn't like Connor riding the board either. Maybe he sensed danger? Who knows?! I was surprised since he is my little dare devil. Then again he is only 19 mo. old, maybe boogy boarding is too much to expect. It was fun to try it though. Poor Haydn!






No comments: