Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Burying Boys

Some of you may get tired of all my beach pictures but really we just try to live it up while we are in Hawaii. We go to the beach about every day so believe me there could be many more. Today we buried Connor in the sand. He wasn't thrilled at first but we started with his legs and then he wanted his arms covered and soon he was buried up to his neck. After he escaped and washed up he wanted us to do it again. We tried to get Haydn too but we were interupted by a huge wave which came up right in his face and he didn't like that very much. They both still love digging a pool to catch the water. Since I didn't bring my double stroller I'm using a single one at my Mom's house and the boys like to squeeze in it after we've worn them out on the beach. I took a picture as Haydn grabbed Connor and yanked him back to lay on him. What a brother hug!





No comments: