Sunday, March 29, 2009

We're here!

We are all moved into our very OWN house! YEAH! Surprisingly, I feel great and not very stressed at all over the whole move. It really went off without a hitch (except for the delay) and we are now all moved in and making good headway with the unpacking. The boys have been a little moody but I think it's because of the transition and HOPEFULLY it will be short-lived and they will be their happy selves soon. They love their new house though and have lots of fun in our yard and on the trail behind our house. All is well with us and we couldn't be happier! Honestly, I think I'm not stressing out because I am just still floating on cloud nine. This is sooooo fun! I'll post pics soon.

1 comment:

lnkmom said...

YAY! I'm glad all went well! I can't wait to see pics!