Sunday, July 12, 2009

We are getting excited...

That would be the understatement of the year! I am SO ready for this baby to be here. I've been thinking he'd come just as early as Haydn so when that came and went a few days ago I've been restless ever since. We've gotten a lot more prepared for the baby that I even dreamed of. We've now painted EVERY room in our house. The last room was the babies room this week. Now it is done and even set up. The boys were just as anxious to put up the baby gear as I was. I had Scott help me bring the boxes of baby furniture into the room one night and when the boys saw it the next morning they didn't want to do anything but put it together. Needless to say I was ok with that. Today we made t-shirts for the boys to wear when the baby comes. They are SO excited. Every morning the first question I get is "When is the baby coming?" and my tummy (now that it's plenty noticeable) is getting lots of hugs and kisses from the kids. Come on baby boy...anytime you are ready you are welcome!


2 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you! Maybe I'll call you today.

Natalie said...

Jen are you doing jumping jacks and bouncing on your ball???? You should eat a pineapple, that's what I did. I swear by it! I can't wait to see baby boy number three! I miss you! I hope everything goes well!