Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Joy School Starts!!!

Haydn went off to his first day of joy school today. To say he was excited would be the understatement of the year. He's been asking me all week when he gets to go. He was so happy to have me pack his lunch and talk about what was in his backpack. Then we got to hop on the "bus", my big blue bus (car) and drive to school. When we got there he was greeted by one of his friends and her mom(the teacher for the week) and he took off. I love this little man. He's just growing up too fast. He's so smart and he's the little clown of our family too. His laugh is just to die for! He's really so sweet to his brothers and a great friend. My little Haydn is off to his first day of school! The house is quiet (Tristan is napping)! I could get used to this I suppose.
Showing off his backpack...


This was the forgotten goodbye I got.

No comments: