Friday, September 24, 2010

My NEW Business....

I take TONS of photos of my adorable kids and our adventures as a family and I'm always thinking of new ways and places to display them. They are, after all, the most important thing in my life. Last weekend I was introduced to a business opportunity I just COULDN'T pass up. When I saw the products I was just in love and so I signed on to show others how awesome this is. Heritage Makers is a business that allows you to turn your pictures into awesome projects like photobooks, storybooks, playing cards, calendars, canvases, greeting cards and much more. But it's not your ordinary digital scrapbooking. They are the leaders in the industry and designed the ideas that make it all possible. Think you could never figure it out? They allow you to upload your photos and save them as you make your projects with THOUSANDS of templates and art pieces to guide you. If you think you aren't creative enough to write your stories, NO PROBLEM. You have access to story maps (questions that guide you in writing your stories), and cute and memorable quotes that you can look up by topic. You can edit pictures and change out anything you don't like simply with a drag and drop system. IT'S SO EASY! Can you tell I'm excited!? If I've intrigued you just a little, check this out...
What it's all about
and how to do it
The Business Opportunity

Here's my website. Click around and see what you think.

Because I'm a new consultant I get some awesome deals to get friends and family started up so let me know right away if your interested. You can get started as a client and I can help you through some projects or you can host a party and get your friends involved and earn products for yourself or you could even sign up to be a consultant like me and get some pretty amazing commission and products as well. I can even meet you in a "webinar" (online seminar) to tell you all about it if you don't live close to me. I'm so excited to show you this...Be the Heritage Maker in your family!
You can e-mail me at jenn@simplypreciouspictures.com or call (860)281-9311.

No comments: