Monday, August 27, 2012

Connor's baptism!

After school a lot of our family came into town to celebrate with us.  We had a very full crazy house!  It was so much fun.  Here's some pics of the kids hanging with their cousins.






We had a super special boy turn 8 this year.  In our faith, the children are allowed to be baptized after they are 8 because at that age they know enough about right and wrong that they can be fully accountable for their actions.  Connor contemplated this thoughtfully and decided he wanted to be baptized and become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  We are so proud of him.

I did a fun photo shoot of Connor in his Sunday best to put on some invitations I sent out.






 Archer was blessed on the same day!  Here he is in his cute tux!
 Our family before the baptism.




 Daddy and his boys in white!  So cute!
People in attendance were:
From Scott's side: Scott's Mom (Nana), Scott's Aunt Carolyn and Uncle Damon, and his cousins: Dana and Shane and family, and Lincoln and Jenn and family.
From Jenn's side: My Mom (Grandma Beckie), my sisters Katie (along with her kids Ben and James) and Susie, my brother Michael, my Aunt Marilyn and her kids Jason and Jessica (along with her daughter Kaylie) and my Grandma Hall

No comments: