Friday, August 31, 2012

Off to School- Kindergarten and 3rd Grade

We were back to school this week!  Haydn started kindergarten and Connor is a 3rd grader!  Both were sooo excited to start school.  Haydn is loving his teacher and making new friends fast.  Connor bounced right back too.  He likes his teacher and has a good group of friends that he hangs out with.  He's started playing soccer at recess he says, even though he brought a basketball on his first day.

Here's Haydn on the way to kindergarten!
 Connor on the way to 3rd grade!
 Group shot being silly!  I didn't sense any nerves at all!  It was so exciting to be going to school!
 Saying goodbye to my big boys on the playground!
 I got to walk Haydn into class and get him situated the first day.  Now he is a pro and doesn't need me.  I snapped this picture as I left.  They were starting out with some circle time.
 These two happily reunited after kindergarten was over!  They just love each other so much!
 We have a tradition at our house that I make a big cookie for the boys on their first day of school and then they get to eat it all week in their lunches.
                                      


2 comments:

Analia and Co. said...

Super cute kids! And I love the cookie tradition!

Katie said...

I still can't believe Haydn is so grown up!