Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Family Fun

We are staying at my Aunt Pam's house. Her youngest son is just 10 months older than Connor and they are having a great time together. They've been sleeping in sleeping bags together and they think that's pretty special. Granted, we usually have to separate them until they are asleep. Oh well. These are cute sleeping pics. My aunts and mom and I spent nearly half a day finishing this puzzle(already half done to begin with). It was crazy! I haven't done a puzzle in a long time. It was fun and frustrating at the same time.

The kids played well while we were busying ourselves with the puzzle.
Haydn really likes this jumper! He's a natural. He'd much rather have someone to talk to while he's jumping though so you can't leave him alone to long.
We spent and evening at my Aunt Marilyn's house having a potluck dinner. The kids had tons of fun playing together. Haydn's so cute my Uncle John thinks he needs a baby(he'll have to wait for grandkids!)!




No comments: