Monday, November 12, 2007

Fall Pics

So I found the perfect place to take these fall pics of the boys at the park. There were some weed berries growing near it so I just tramped them down into the leaves so they weren't in the way. Haydn was so excited to be in the leaves but all he wanted to do was eat them. It was a struggle to get him to look up. If I patted the leaves in front of me so it made a crunching noise he would laugh hysterically(as you can see in some of the pics)! As I was taking pictures I noticed there was something purple on Haydn's arm and I look down to realize I was kneeling in the berries. AHHH! So I jumped up to start cleaning up Haydn and what happens next...I step in dog poop! Yeah! Needless to say, this was kind of a frustrating photo shoot but I love how cute these boys are.

No comments: