Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween Adventures!


I know I haven't posted any Halloween pics even though we have done tons of Halloween activities. Here they are all in one place. Included are pics of our Ward Halloween party, Playgroups Halloween Party, Trick-or-Treating, Carving Pumpkins and a few other related outings. It's so fun to have a toddler and be able to really get into these holidays. Connor didn't really get into the trick-or-treating as much as I wanted him to. We took the boys trick-or-treating down main street to all the stores and Connor went to the first few and then announced, "I'm done, I have enough candy." I was like, " WHAT!!??" No way buddy! I made him keep going. He hasn't really been asking for his candy either! He must not be related to me! Haydn, on the other hand, wants everything to do with the candy and he shouldn't even have it yet! I was holding a bowl of candy at the trunk-or-treat and Haydn, sneaky little guy, got a hold of a York Peppermint Patty and had it in his mouth wrapper and all! We actually got Connor to help us clean out the pumpkins this year. He didn't really want to but liked it afterwards! It was a fun Halloween!

No comments: