Monday, September 01, 2008

California Trip

I stole a couple pics of the wedding from my sister's blog because I mostly took videos of everything. Here's Haydn with his new little cousin Ben.

This is all the married Hall/Harrison granddaughters--me, Jessica and Katie

Here's all of the bride and groom's immediate family and grandparents

Haydn had a blast playing with my cousins here's a pic of them playing nintendo together, trying anyway!

While in CA we got to go on a very quick jet ski trip for a couple hours one evening. This video is of a cool jet ski trip my uncle Jeff did.

The best part of the river trip was being able to take Haydn on his first jet ski ride. HE LOVED IT. This video is a couple min long and mostly for posterity so if you really don't care you don't have to watch. I took Haydn out on the jet ski and you can't even see the cutest part because he is saying "Yeah!" over and over and tossing his hands in the air with it sometimes too. He is such a cutie...and a daredevil as we already know!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Jen I think it looks like so much fun! I am glad you are back though! We need to get together sometime soon!