Thursday, September 18, 2008

Joy School Clan

Last week some friends and I started a Joy School for our preschool aged kiddos, Anika, Connor, Jonah and Keslie (Haydn and Isaac aren't involved but they don't know that). It has been a blast! The kids LOVE it and are doing really well learning the lessons. This week was my week to teach and I had so much fun watching the grasp concepts and learn songs and do art projects. I have to say it's a lot of work but TOTALLY worth it. I hope my kids look back and remember joy school as fondly as I do. Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Jenny G said...

I should stop reading blogs so I don't get so sad that we're not there anymore :( Just today Jack said, "I miss my friends Connor and Anika and Keslie...maybe they could move here and we could drive to their house and play."