Sunday, September 14, 2008

Oh NO...

Connor is getting just a little too crafty. Here's some funny things he said today...

I asked Connor where Haydn's sippy cup was and he answered, "In the play room." I asked him to go get it and he sighed and replies, "I wish I said I don't know!!" I hold my laugh in and tell him to please go get it. He then walks into the playroom, picks up the sippy and hides it, then turns to me and says, "I can't find it Mom." Yeah right Connor! It's a good thing that you grow eyes in the back of your head when you become a Mom.

On the way home from church today, Scott and Connor were being silly and Scott was copying everything Connor said. Finally in frustration Connor looks up and says, "Help me Heavenly Father! Daddy is copying me!" At least he's got the right idea about who to turn to for help with a problem.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Connor is so clever! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks!