Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Baby Pics

Here's some more much needed pictures of our littlest angel! He really is such a sweet baby! I love how he still fits in the sink to take a bath, that he's barely bigger than a soccer ball, and that my hand is about as big as his arm. I am cherishing every moment because he's growing so fast! I took some pics of him in his blessing outfit (we haven't blessed him yet though) and he is just too precious in a little white tux! We love our little Tristan.








4 comments:

Katie said...

Hey! That is the exact same blessing outfit Ben had! The one of him with the soccer ball is adorable! Did you look at my blog?

AASKH said...

Oh friend! He is so adorable! Perfectly round little face! I love it! That blessing outfit is so nice. Did your other little guys wear that one too? Also PLEASE let us know when the blessing is. We would love to be there.

So many blogs..too little time said...

So cute Jenn, He has such dark skin. Claire still fits in the sink too, I love it!

Nika said...

He is such a handsome little guy. I am glad things are going well.