Thursday, August 06, 2009

How they GROW!

So...my computer isn't working and it is a pain to upload pics from the laptop for some reason. Hopefully Scott will work magic on my computer soon and I will post more pics but for now here are some stats from Tristan's doctor appointment. He went in last Fri for his 2 week check. He had gained over a pound since the previous check a week before, jumping from 6lbs 2oz to 7lbs 5oz. He's 25% all the way around but with the way he's packing on the pounds he won't be so low for long. I couldn't believe how much he'd gained. The doctor said she's happy when babies gain .5oz per day, Tristan was averaging 2oz per day. I guess I've got some nice rich milk! Apparently he's wasting no time in trying to catch up to his brothers!

1 comment:

Katie said...

I wish I could see him before he gets too big!